Sign in or
Sid Willis purchased Jamieson’s Garage in December 1928 and opened up his business as Sid’s Garage at 311Main Street. The garage was taken over by Mr. Hamel in the spring of 1934 and in the summer of 1940 Mr. Willis sold the business to Mr. Paquittee of Rosetown.Sources:
The Independent, Biggar, Saskatchewan, December 1928, n.p.
The Independent, Biggar, Saskatchewan, April 5, 1934, page 8.
The Independent, Biggar, Saskatchean, August 15, 1940, page 2.
Latest page update: made by rwchambe
, May 16 2009, 4:26 PM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by rwchambe
- complete history)
Keyword tags: None
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.