Sign in or
Image courtesy Biggar Museum & Gallery
Boulevard Heights was the name of a proposed new development on the northwest quarter of Section 32, East of the Village of Biggar. The Plan was submitted for the approval of Council in March 1913.
Latest page update: made by rwchambe
, Sep 29 2011, 9:25 PM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by rwchambe
- complete history)
Keyword tags: None
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.