Sign in or
Biggar Trading Company
D. McPhee was the proprietor of the Biggar Trading Company. The business was established by August 1909. Mr. McPhee hired H. Fitzgerald to manage the business. The Biggar Trading Company carried a line of groceries, dry goods and Ladies’ and Gents’ furnishings.
In 1915 the Biggar Trading Company opened up at a new location at the corner of Main Street and First Ave. in the building that had previously been occupied by the Star General Store across from the Grand Trunk Pacific railway station.
Biggar World, August 19, 1909, pages 2 & 5.
The Independent, Biggar, Saskatchewan, September 2, 1915, page 1.
Newspaper ad from The Independent, January 4, 1917
Latest page update: made by rwchambe
, Dec 15 2010, 2:52 PM EST
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by rwchambe
8 words added
1 image added
- complete history)
Keyword tags: None
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.